The Murray Method for Health Professionals
Becoming Healthy and Balanced:
Personally, Professionally, and Relationally
A program designed to help you, your family,
your colleagues, your clients and your students
become who you were designed to be:
A Healthy Balanced Person —
Intellectually, Physically, Emotionally and Spiritually;
with a special emphasis on the Treatment of Trauma, Abuse
and Deprivation and their Correlation with Addictions
During the sessions you will:
- Receive a clear and concise explanation of the impact of trauma, abuse and deprivation on the human spirit and how these painful events can be detrimental to personal and relational health.
- Learn how to begin the healing process from these events by effectively and safely accessing and releasing them from one's psyche.
- Become aware the manner in which persons survive trauma and abuse and the ensuing defense mechanisms — both healthy and unhealthy.
- Increase your knowledge regarding the root causes of many addictions and co-dependencies — and their correlation with trauma, abuse and deprivation.
- Acquire effective guidelines and information regarding the setting of healthy personal and professional boundaries.
- Be provided with theoretical concepts and practical modalities regarding prevention and treatment approaches for individuals and families suffering the pain of trauma, abuse and neglect.
- Receive easy to understand and useful treatment tools via handouts and role-play demonstrations.
- Experience daily personal and group processing of new treatment techniques and thus acquire new insights into many clinical issues.
- Gain an understanding of your own inner process as you reclaim and restore the person you were designed you to be.
- Obtain a new awareness of the importance of balance in one's life — in all areas: intellectual, physical, emotional, and spiritual.