The Murray Method for the General Public
Becoming Who You Were Created To Be
A program originated to help you, your family and your friends
become who you were designed to be...a Healthy Balanced Person —
Emotionally, Intellectually, Spiritually and Physically
During the sessions you will:
- Gain clear knowledge of concepts and techniques that will assist you on your personal healing journey.
- Receive helpful, practical tools and handouts that are easy to understand and use — they are memorable, effective, and readily transferable.
- Learn of the impact of trauma, abuse and deprivation on the human spirit and how these painful events can be detrimental to personal and relational health; and how to begin the healing process from these events by effectively and safely accessing and releasing them.
- Become aware the manner in which persons survive trauma and abuse and the ensuing defense mechanisms — both healthy and unhealthy.
- Increase your knowledge regarding the root causes of many addictions and co-dependencies and their correlation with trauma, abuse and deprivation.
- Gain an understanding of your own inner process as you reclaim and restore the person you were designed you to be.
- Acquire clear guidelines and information regarding the setting of healthy personal and relational boundaries.
- Experience daily personal and group processing of past and present issues.
- Confirm your positive strengths and also confront personal issues that need elimination to enable the process of becoming a Healthy Balanced Person.
- Find new empathy and compassion for others as you become aware of the commonality of pain in the lives of every person.
- Obtain a new awareness of the importance of balance in one's life — in all areas: intellectual, physical, emotional, and spiritual.
- Discover the joy of intimacy with God, self and others.